Welcome to your source of Darwino knowledge, experimentation, and understanding.
The playground is your safe zone to try out the APIs, experiment with accessing DarwinoDB, and getting working code snippets for Darwino. The menu above is your gateway - try it out!
- DarwinoDB teaches you the document object model, and how to access the various sets of documents that you create in the DarwinoDB. Also, the DarwinoDB section helps you understand the social data components of the data store.
- Want to know how to find the current user object, list available databases, or access any other part of the Darwino platform? The API Explorer and API Documentation are for you!
- JSQL JSQL is a very innovative technology using standard SQL for querying JSON Document.
- GraphQL An implementation of Facebook GraphQL on top of the Darwino services. It also innovates with a schema less query capability
- Micro Services Micro services are simple JSON based services, consuming JSON parameters and returning some JSON content as a result.
- Developers’ guides and other resources are in the Links section.
- To showcase the Darwino APIs and capabilities, the playground is using a sample database with demo data, as described here.
The playground is always under construction. If you have a question that you can’t answer, or if you’d like something added to the playground, please post in the forums on Darwino.com!